ARE YOU WILLING TO SETTLE?
For some people, “willing to settle” carries the connotation that they are somehow diminishing themselves. However, in the legal world, the willingness to settle a case is an indication that a person is a realist who can negotiate effectively. Only about 5% of personal injury cases actually go to trial. The remaining 95% are settled out of court. Of the cases that go to trial, plaintiffs must prepare themselves for lengthy litigation that can drain their emotions and finances, with no guarantee of winning. On the other hand, a settlement ensures a plaintiff of a negotiated payment. To get a settlement as soon as possible, work with an attorney whom you can trust to advise you properly.
Whether in a criminal or civil case, not obtaining a lawyer could cost you much. In a criminal case, you could go to jail and in a civil case you could have to pay financially. In these cases, you need someone to be on your side and advise you based on the specifics of your case. There could be a lot at stake, depending on the kind of legal trouble that you’re in. You don’t want to represent yourself with so much at stake. To schedule a free consultation, please call our office. We have been helping people and families in New Jersey obtain justice and to recover full compensation in cases of personal injury or deadly accidents. Celebrating 30 years of service to the community.
HINT: If you have been the victim of a personal injury accident and ultimately decide against the other side’s final offer, your case will go to trial.
Personal Injury Information Center
CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR CASE:
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Unsafe Property Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Injuries Resulting from Inadequate Security
- Work Site Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Injuries Caused by Defective Products
- Fatal Accidents
- Serious & Catastrophic Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Neck & Back Injuries