Aggressive Representation for New Jersey
Truck Accident Victims and Their Families
When a trucking company cuts corners to increase profit or a truck driver rushes to deliver cargo on time — they make an aggressive, self-centered choice that says in no uncertain terms: “We matter. You don’t.”
At Renda & Voynick, we provide truck accident victims throughout New Jersey with experienced Certified Civil Trial Attorneys and the aggressive legal representation needed to obtain justice and full compensation for their losses.
At the same time, the greatest assets we have to offer you and your family are our compassion for what you’re going through as human beings, and our commitment to providing you with the highest levels of personal attention and care during this difficult time.
After a trucking wreck, the trucking company and their insurer will act quickly to protect their own interests. To make certain your rights are protected — call our attorneys from anywhere in New Jersey, including the cities of Newark and Montclair, at (973)200-6326. You can also contact us online.
Our experience includes:
- Cases where the truck driver acted carelessly (driving without enough sleep, changed lanes without looking) or with reckless indifference to the safety of others (driving while intoxicated, driving too fast for conditions)
- Accidents that were the direct result of poor vehicle maintenance, including a case where a wheel came off of a truck, causing a death in the opposite lane of travel
- Accidents caused by defective products (brakes, tires, etc.)
- Accidents caused by improperly loaded or secured cargo
- Cases involving violations of state or federal trucking industry regulations
Whatever caused the truck accident that’s brought you to this Web site — you will be in good hands with attorneys Andrew J. Renda and John S. Voynick. That’s because both lawyers began their careers by defending these cases for the insurance companies. They have insurance company knowledge other plaintiff attorneys simply do not have.
As a result, we know what’s important to the insurers in evaluating potential claims and the strategies and tactics they use to minimize or avoid liability at the expense of the injured. What’s more important is this: We are not afraid to stand up to the insurance industry, and we have done so successfully on many occasions.
Truck Accident Information Center
Call (973) 890-1040 for a Free Consultation
If you or members of your family have been injured in a commercial truck accident — talk to us. There’s no charge for the initial consultation. We only get paid if we secure a verdict or an acceptable settlement on your behalf.
Call (973) 890-1040 or contact us online today.
Evening, Weekend, Hospital and In-Home Appointments Available
Personal Injury Information Center
CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR CASE:
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Unsafe Property Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Injuries Resulting from Inadequate Security
- Work Site Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Injuries Caused by Defective Products
- Fatal Accidents
- Serious & Catastrophic Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Neck & Back Injuries